Aloe Vera Spagyric Tincture
Aloe vera contains many vitamins and minerals that are vital for proper growth and function of all body systems. Here’s an easy explanation of aloe vera’s active components:
- Aloe vera contains antioxidant vitamins A, C and E — plus vitamin B12, folic acid and choline.
- It contains eight enzymes, including aliiase, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, bradykinase, carboxypeptidase, catalase, cellulase, lipase and peroxidase.
- The minerals present include calcium, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc.
- It provides 12 anthraquinones — or compounds known as laxatives. Among these are aloin and emodin, which act as analgesics, antibacterials and antivirals.
- Four fatty acids are present, including cholesterol, campesterol, beta-sisosterol and lupeol — all providing anti-inflammatory results.
- The hormones called auxins and gibberellins are present; they help with healing wounds and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aloe vera provides sugars, such as monosaccharides (glucose and fructose) and polysaccharides.
In 2009, a systematic review summarized 40 studies that involved using aloe vera for dermatological purposes. The results suggest that oral administration of aloe vera in mice works effectively to heal wounds, can decrease the number and size of papillomas (small growths on the skin), and reduce the incidence of tumors by more than 90 percent in the liver, spleen and bone marrow.
The studies also showed that aloe vera effectively treats genital herpes, psoriasis, dermatitis, frostbite, burns and inflammation. It can be used safely as an antifungal and antimicrobial agent.
It has been shown to help with constipation and general digestive health.
Customers Can Choose Between 1mL and 4mL Bottles. The bottles are amber glass and have an orifice reducer in the bottle that creates a built-in dropper. The black cap screws on over the top of that, creating an air-tight seal.
To remove the product from the bottle, unscrew the black cap, turn the product upside down, and use a finger to tap the bottle once for each desired drop to be released. When the bottle is upside down, product will only be released if it is tapped. So the number of taps will equal the number of drops.
1mL Bottle contains roughly 20 drops.
4mL Bottle contains rougly 80-90 drops.
For Further Questions, Please Contact Phoenix Aurelius
Those who would like Personal Application Data for this Formulation are encouraged to purchase a Product Compatibility and Application Analysis.