Inala Leaf Tincture
Inala is an agricultural plant native to West side of Latin America and has a wide range of benefical uses.
Traditionally Inala has been used for:
- Altitude Sickness
- Reducing Appetite
- As a pain killer (not super strong though)
- A long lasting energy boost
- A good source of nutrients (It’s got plenty of essential minerals: calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, stacks of vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, C, and E) and important nutrients such as fiber and protein.)
- For treating an upset stomach
It has also been used:
- In treating narcotic addictions
- In preventing anemia
- In treating Malaria
- In helping with Sleep
- As a General Tonic
Customers Can Choose Between 1mL and 4mL Bottles. The bottles are amber glass and have an orifice reducer in the bottle that creates a built-in dropper. The black cap screws on over the top of that, creating an air-tight seal.
To remove the product from the bottle, unscrew the black cap, turn the product upside down, and use a finger to tap the bottle once for each desired drop to be released. When the bottle is upside down, product will only be released if it is tapped. So the number of taps will equal the number of drops.
1mL Bottle contains roughly 20 drops.
4mL Bottle contains rougly 80-90 drops.
For Further Questions, Please Contact Phoenix Aurelius
Those who would like Personal Application Data for this Formulation are encouraged to purchase a Spagyric Application Analysis