Rosemary Spagyric Essence per Fermintatio
Made from Organically Cultivated Rosmary in Phoenix' Alchemi-Culture garden.
1. Steam Distillation to produce Essential Oil
2. Fermentation of Fresh Rosemary
2. Biomass Dried, then Extracted with Honey ETOH to make Tincture
3. Tincture Philosophically Distilled to a Pitch to Remove Fixed Sulfur
4. Ferment Distilled & Philosophically Rectified to produce Philosophical Spirit
5. Fixed Sulfur + Wine Pitch Calcined, Leached, and Purified Minerals Crystallized to Make Salts.
5. Philosophical Spirit + Essential Oil Digested and Married to make Elevated Tincture
6. Salts added to Elevated Tincture Peppermint & Circulated in Pelican
7. Circulated until color change returns Essence to the same color as the color of its fruit in nature.
Rosemary Philosophic Spagyric Essence [2014 vintage] Pairs Perfectly with Spagyri-Zyme Probiotic Enzyme
Customers Can Choose Between 1mL, 4mL and 15mL Bottles. The 1mL + 4mL bottles are amber glass and have an orifice reducer in the bottle that creates a built-in dropper. The black cap screws on over the top of that, creating an air-tight seal.
To remove the product from the 1mL + 4mL bottle, unscrew the black cap, turn the product upside down, and use a finger to tap the bottle once for each desired drop to be released. When the bottle is upside down, product will only be released if it is tapped. So the number of taps will equal the number of drops.
The 15mL bottle has a unscrewable dropper top for easy application.
1mL Bottle contains roughly 20 drops.
4mL Bottle contains rougly 80-90 drops.
15mL Bottle contains roughly: 300 drops
For Further Questions, Please Contact Phoenix Aurelius
Those who would like Personal Application Data for this Formulation are encouraged to purchase a Product Compatibility and Application Analysis.