Tribulus Fruit Spagyric Tincture
Tribulus Fruit is popular among men for its benefits regarding male infertility and sexual prowess. They are also used by professional bodybuilders or even those who are just striving to build some muscles.
This medicinal herb is a powerful aphrodisiac. It also has diuretic and lithontriptic properties, the two other main medical actions.
Other medicinal actions of Tribulus terrestris include adaptogenic, detoxicant, liver tonic, and recuperative properties. It also has analgesic and antibacterial qualities while being a natural anabolic.
Among the nutrients found in the plant are alkaloids, amino acids, calcium, cinnamic acid, dioscin, fatty acids, fatty oil, flavonoids, glucose, iron, phosphorus, phtyosterol, potassium, ruscogenin, steroidal saponins, sterols, tannins, and vitamin C.
The main medicinal uses for this herb are the following:
- Increases libido and sexual performance for both men and women
- Increases endurance (especially if combined with other herbs such as Ginseng and Rhodiola Rosea)
- Prevents erectile dysfunction, promotes healthy erections
- Increases sperm production
- Increases and restores physical strength
- Promotes muscle development
- Hastens physical recovery
- Regulates testosterone production
- Agitation and irritability
- Andropause and menopause
- Anuria (inability of kidneys to produce urine)
- Kidney stones and other kidney problems
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Premature ejaculation
- Sleeping problems
- Wilms’ tumor (kidney tumor in children)
Men especially will benefit greatly from Tribulus terrestris. Aside from increasing their sex drive or libido and overall enhancement of sexual performance, the herb also helps couples enjoy sex more by increasing the man’s stamina and endurance, thus the common reference to this herb being a very effective aphrodisiac.
Customers Can Choose Between 1mL and 4mL Bottles. The bottles are amber glass and have an orifice reducer in the bottle that creates a built-in dropper. The black cap screws on over the top of that, creating an air-tight seal.
To remove the product from the bottle, unscrew the black cap, turn the product upside down, and use a finger to tap the bottle once for each desired drop to be released. When the bottle is upside down, product will only be released if it is tapped. So the number of taps will equal the number of drops.
1mL Bottle contains roughly 20 drops.
4mL Bottle contains rougly 80-90 drops.
For Further Questions, Please Contact Phoenix Aurelius
Those who would like Personal Application Data for this Formulation are encouraged to purchase a Spagyric Application Analysis