Date: Tuesday October 11th 2022 from 6-8:30pm MST
This is an online webinar class held through zoom. If you can't make it to the actual live class, there will be a recording you will have access to by signing up for this online class. All Participants will receive the Link 3 days prior to the class, and then another one the day of the class just a few hours before class starts
There are a multitude of traditions that exist which talk about using Astral Currents in the Laboratory for Spagyric and Alchemical Purposes. Having spent over a decade split-testing and researching the quantifiable differences of these various traditions, the Phoenix Aurelius Research Academy has identified procedures that can be used to produce extraordinarily high quality extractions as well as how to infuse Astral Currents into things made in the laboratory.
This class will teach a person about:
- The split tests and discoveries I have performed over the last 10 years
- The clinical research trials I did with Astrological Wellness Research Program
- The clinical trial results on Ens Astrale Wellness Research Program
- The many years of using different Planting/Harvesting Calendars
- Maria Thun Biodynamic Method
- Astronomy vs Tropical Astrology vs Sidereal Astrology
- True Sidereal Astrology and Astronomology
- Alchemical Correspondence Tables + Doctrine of Correspondences
- The Inherent Problems with the Alchemical Correspondence Tables + DoC’s
- What IDF Data Suggests about the Ecliptic
- Traditional Methods of DoC’s vs Aurelian Spagyric Investigations
- Methods of Determining the Best Times To [Trans]plant, Harvest, Extract
- Best Times for Performing Certain Laboratory Processes
- Creating Ideal Elections + Making Products Capable of Eliminating Ens Astrale
New Products Coming Soon!
Spagyria and Spagyrics
I'M PHOENIX AURELIUS
Alchemist, Researcher, Educator & Modern Renaissance Man
My personal mission is to help integrate Spagyric Alchemy into the Social Fabric of our Culture to Inspire Transformation and Conscious Evolution of both Ecology and Humanity.
What Is Spagyria?
If you're new to spagyria or this site click below to learn more.