This Juniper Berry Philosophic Spagyric Essence Per Fermentatio is made with fresh Juniper Berries. Juniperus communis is also known as juniper bush, or juniper wood.
Our Juniper Berry Philosophic Spagyric Essence per Fermentatio was made by Performing an Essential Oil Distillation of Fresh Juniper Berries to obtain the Philosophic Sulfur. We then dried a quantity of Juniper Berries and made a batch of Juniper Berry Mead, which was then Philosophically Distilled 7 times per Alembic to 95% purity. The spent Juniper Berries as well as the pitch left over from the Juniper Mead were then Calcined, Leached, and Crystallized to produce the Salt of Salt and Salt of Sulfur. Then, the Philosophic Sulfur of Juniper Berry was added to the Juniper Berry-Honey Spirit and circulated until conjoined for about 8 days. Finally, Salts were added and allowed to digest under circulation in a Pelican Apparatus for another 8 days.
2. Fermentation of Dried Juniper Berries with Honey + Gesho Sticks (for wild yeast)
3. Ferment Distilled & Philosophically Rectified to produce Philosophical Spirit of Juniper Berry
4. Wine Pitch + Dried Berries from EO Distillation Calcined + Leached, and Purified Minerals Crystallized to Make Philosophic Salts
5. Philosophical Spirit + Essential Oil Digested and Married to make Juniper Berry Essence
6. Salts added to Juniper Berry Essence & Circulated in Pelicam
7. Circulated 8 days Until Color Change Signified Its Completion
We aim to begin using IDF Analysis to provide IDF data of the detected phytochemicals and uses of each of our items of Spagyric Pharmacopoeia. Purchases of this product help to fund this enormous research project.
Juniper. Materia Medica. (June 2013). https://materiamedicaresource.wordpress.com/2013/06/04/juniper/
Spagyria and Spagyrics
I'M PHOENIX AURELIUS
Alchemist, Researcher, Educator & Modern Renaissance Man
My personal mission is to help integrate Spagyric Alchemy into the Social Fabric of our Culture to Inspire Transformation and Conscious Evolution of both Ecology and Humanity.
What Is Spagyria?
If you're new to spagyria or this site click below to learn more.