This Rosemary Spagyric Essence per Fermintatio is made with organically cultivated Rosemary from our Alchemi-Culture garden. Vintage: 11/29/14. Rosmarinus offinalis is also known as dew of the sea, elf leaf, incensier, compass weed, or polar plant.
1. Steam Distillation to produce Essential Oil
2. Fermentation of Fresh Rosemary
3. Biomass Dried, then Extracted with Honey ETOH to make Tincture
4. Tincture Philosophically Distilled to a Pitch to Remove Fixed Sulfur
5. Ferment Distilled & Philosophically Rectified to produce Philosophical Spirit
6. Fixed Sulfur + Wine Pitch Calcined, Leached, and Purified Minerals Crystallized to Make Salts.
7. Philosophical Spirit + Essential Oil Digested and Married to make Elevated Tincture
8. Salts added to Elevated Tincture Peppermint & Circulated in Pelican
9. Circulated until color change returns Essence to the same color as the color of its fruit in nature.
Historically, Rosemary has been used for culinary purposes, antimicrobial and antioxidant effects, hair loss, arthritis, nephropathy, mental tiredness, fibromyalgia, gum disease, low blood pressure, cough, eczema, gas, gout, headache, indigestion, and liver/gallbladder problems. In TCM it is known as Mi Die Xiang, and has historically been used to improve blood flow, lower blood pressure, reduce muscle spasms, promote menses, promote healing, for colds, flu, asthma, sore throat, memory, dementia, Alzheimer’s, chronic anxiety, depression, and to support the immune system.
We make no claims as to the uses or efficacy of this product. There may be an enormous difference between what the herb has historically been used for and how any particular Spagyric Preparation of the herb can be used.
We aim to begin using IDF Analysis to provide IDF data of the detected phytochemicals and uses of each of our items of Spagyric Pharmacopoeia. Purchases of this product help to fund this enormous research project.
Frey, M. (March 2020). The Health Benefits of Rosemary. https://www.verywellfit.com/rosemary-health-benefits-4587436
Rosemary (Mi Die Xiang). https://www.whiterabbitinstituteofhealing.com/herbs/rosemary/
New Products Coming Soon!
Spagyria and Spagyrics
I'M PHOENIX AURELIUS
Alchemist, Researcher, Educator & Modern Renaissance Man
My personal mission is to help integrate Spagyric Alchemy into the Social Fabric of our Culture to Inspire Transformation and Conscious Evolution of both Ecology and Humanity.
What Is Spagyria?
If you're new to spagyria or this site click below to learn more.