Teachable Online Course Features
Welcome to our online course powered by Teachable! As a student on Teachable, you'll experience a seamless and user-friendly learning journey.
- Easy Access: Instantly access course materials from any device, giving you the flexibility to learn on your own schedule.
- Engaging Content: Engage with high-quality video lectures, interactive quizzes, and downloadable resources that enhance your learning experience.
- Progress Tracking: Keep track of your progress and revisit lessons at your own pace, ensuring a personalized and comprehensive learning journey.
- Community Interaction: Connect with fellow learners in a supportive student community, fostering discussions and knowledge-sharing.
Visit our Teachable online courses now or scroll below to learn more about our featured courses.
Featured Online Courses
Take a Free Intro Course
A Brief Outline of Spagyric Theory & Philosophy
What you need to know before beginning spagyric practice
In this Free Introductory Lecture, students will have the opportunity to learn about the fundamental tenets of Spagyria and Spagyric Medicine in the context of courses included within the Phoenix Aurelius Research Academy.
Take the dive into Spagyria
Practical Spagyria 1010
Fundamental Practices of Spagyric Pharmacopieia
This course provides a thorough and comprehensive introduction to the foundational principles and practices of Spagyria. Our aim is to guide you through every facet of Spagyria at this coursework level, covering introductory theory, praxis, applications in alchemy and hermetics, astrological theory, and much more. You'll gain invaluable insights into this subject through step-by-step instructional videos and a rich array of educational resources. Our mission is to empower you with the knowledge and skills needed to create your own spagyrics, ensuring a truly immersive learning experience.
This Course Includes The Following:
- 12 lessons with clear video lectures
- Video demonstrations
- Written tutorials
- Supplementary PDFs with additional information
- Materials lists
- Student forum with Q&A access to Phoenix Aurelius
- Certification of completion
Who Would Be Most Interested In This Course?
- Those interested in creating their own spagyrics
- Alchemy enthusiasts
- Herbalists & Naturopaths
- Alternative medicine practitioners
- Astrology enthusiasts
- Chemistry enthusiasts
- Philosophy & Spirituality Seekers
- Self-development enthusiasts
- Historical & cultural researchers
- Artists & creatives
What Will You Learn In This Course?
In this course, you will learn about Spagyria within its proper practical and historical context. You'll also delve into Principles of Lab Safety, Wildharvesting Ethics and Guidelines, Hermetic and Alchemical Applications of the Spagyric Process, Astrology, Incorporating Intentions, and the step-by-step methods for creating Spagyric Tinctures, Spagyric Elixirs, and Spagyric Essences using the Circumscindo technique.
- Lesson 00: Getting Started
- Lesson 01: Starting a Spagyric Tincture
- Lesson 02: Filtering the Tincture from the Biomass
- Lesson 03: Incinerating and Calcining the Biomass
- Lesson 04: Dissolution of Ash in Distilled Water
- Lesson 05: Filtering out the Ash from the Filtrate
- Lesson 06: Evaporating the Filtrate to arrive at Crude Salt of Salt
- Lesson 07: Extracting Salts with Distilled Vinegar
- Lesson 08: Purifying + Crystallizing Salt of Salt
- Lesson 09: Adding Salt of Salt back to the Filtered Tincture
- Lesson 10: Completing the Spagyric Tincture
- Lesson 11: Hermetic + Alchemical Applications in the Lab
Course Requirements & EquipmentThis course is a lifetime purchase, allowing participants to immerse themselves at their preferred level of comfort and experience. The course curriculum covers extensive theory and praxis, enabling learners to build a strong foundation before investing in laboratory equipment. Those ready to fully immerse themselves can begin investing in thier own lab equipment which we clearly list and explain in the course.
- We highly recommend taking our free intro course to understand the fundamental tenets of Spagyria and Spagyric Medicine.